- 1.Something for the Ladies – Some Must-See Online Stores
- 2.Not Going Quietly – Fierce Style for Ageless Women
- 3.Chelseabelle – Beautifully Designed Scatter Cushions
- 4.Jislaaik! Premium South African Products
- 5.Blueberry Blush: A Sole Indulgence
- 6.For the Love of Silk | Yasmin Barsch
- 7.Fantastick – Wall Décor to Instantly Transform Your Space
Established in 2016, Jislaaik Online Shop was founded as an expression of the owners’ passion for good-quality, locally-made South African products.
The Jislaaik Shop products range from gorgeous home décor and stylish clothing, to quirky accessories, unique gifts and lovely items for kids. They’re constantly expanding their product range to cater to a wider market and love forging new relationships with talented designers, artisans and manufacturers.
Jislaaik is a women-owned and woman-run business that supports other women-owned and -run businesses like Mooo, Made Wild, Olive & Arrow Creative, Her-Lief, Modern Crete Decor, Muppie Lounge, The T-Shirt Bed Co., Megy Illustrates, Viveca, Halo by Zetske, RAW Co., And Seek Store and The Hustling Homemaker.
The Jislaaik range is created exclusively by local artisans and creatives who hold to sound ethical values in their production and business practices. They aim to provide products that are manufactured to be environmentally sustainable, while also raising social consciousness.
Annelize Moodley and the Jislaaik team believes that South Africa as a country possesses great talent that can contribute to positive economic change for everyone.