WHAT IS PRESTIGE?
Prestige Magazine is an upmarket lifestyle magazine for LSM 10. Based in South Africa, the magazine features international and local content of the highest standard, appealing to those who are used to the best things in life.
Prestige features lifestyle and business content pertaining to South Africa’s upmarket elite, and those who aspire to join them. The magazine focuses on luxury and trends, also the latest information on business, property, lifestyle and entertainment. All the articles are written by specialist editors and journalists who are highly thought of in the industry.
Prestige has established a researched, targeted distribution of 12 000 copies reaching High Net Worth Individuals and Motivated Aspirational Individuals.
9000 Copies distributed within 42 airport lounges including:
- SLOW Lounge Johannesburg International and Domestic, Cape Town and SLOW in the City – Sandton.
- All SAA Lounges and Premium Lounges, Domestic and International, in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- SAA Lounges in Harare, Lagos and Luanda.
- Execujet Lanseria and Cape Town.
- Bidvest Premier Lounges, International and Domestic, Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Airline Lounges serving the African continent including Air Mauritius, Ethiopian Airlines, Kenya Airlines, Air Seychelles and Air Tanzania.
International Airline Lounges including, British Airways, Emirates Airlines, Etihad, Air France, Delta Airlines, KLM, Singapore Airlines and Lufthansa.
2000 Selected rooms and suites in South Africa’s leading hotels of distinction, among them, the One&Only Cape Town, The Michaelangelo, The Cape Grace, Radisson Hotels and hand-picked luxury lodges.
Complimentary drop-offs to Top 40 JSE listed company CEOs and CFOs.
1000 Copies are made available in carefully selected consumer outlets nationwide.