Give us an “F”!
Oder books open for the new Jaguar F-Type SVR: The 322kph all-weather supercar.
- The F-TYPE SVR is the first Jaguar SVR and the fastest F-TYPE ever
- Developed by Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations to be lighter, quicker, faster and more powerful while remaining tractable and useable day-to-day
- Customers may specify and order their F-TYPE SVR now, ahead of the global debut at the Geneva Motor Show
- Supercharged 5.0-litre V8 develops 423kW and 700Nm
- Acceleration from 0–100km/h takes just 3.7seconds, with a top speed of 322 km/h
- Enhanced aerodynamics package of front bumper and splitter, flat underfloor, carbon fibre active rear wing and rear venturi reduces lift and drag
- Uprated chassis featuring new dampers and anti-roll bars, wider tyres, lightweight 20-inch forged wheels and new, stiffer rear knuckles
- Unique SVR seats with Lozenge Quilt pattern, suedecloth-covered instrument binnacle and centre console, SVR steering wheel and anodised aluminium paddle shifters
- Bespoke calibrations for the Quickshift transmission and the Electric Power-Assisted Steering, Adaptive Dynamics, Torque Vectoring, Dynamic Stability Control and All-Wheel Drive systems
- Carbon Ceramic Matrix (CCM) brake system option delivers exceptional fade resistance and a 21kg reduction in unsprung mass
- Titanium and Inconel exhaust system delivers an even more purposeful, harder-edged sound – and a 16kg weight saving
- Whole vehicle weight saving of 25kg compared to the F-TYPE R AWD, and up to 50kg including optional CCM brake system, carbon fibre roof panel and carbon fibre pack
- South African sales of the F-TYPE SVR will begin in August 2016.